- Round And Around: Strange Night At Slinger Speedway - Many of us were looking for the full moon Sunday at Slinger Speedway. The odd night saw way too many cars swerve to disaster, wheels come off, too much contact and heightened tempers.
- Round And Around: Champions Night At Plymouth Dirt Track - At the end of the night there was a first-time winner and two second-time winners, the third a veteran and grandson of a racer.
- Dreams Come True - Newman Wins At Indianapolis - After competing in twelve previous races at the Brickyard, Ryan Newman completed a dream weekend where he won the pole and won the race.
- Travis Sauter Does It Again At MIS - For the ninth straight time he's visited Madison International Speedway, Travis Sauter picked up another checkered flag by winning the 100 lap Triple Crown Challenge.
- Round And Around: Chilly Night At Slinger Speedway - Fires erupted in odd places, leaders dropped out, cars came down with strange maladies, and tempers flared as the evening progressed. More than 110 competitors staged a show the fan will remember for a while.
Making up for the win he thought he gave away last year, Kyle Busch battled Brian Scott for the lead over the final five laps to take the win in the 2nd Annual Indiana 250.
It was a cold day with dark clouds overhead, but nearly 90 cars showed up to race Saturday at Plymouth Dirt Track.
Ryan Dalziel held off a hard charging Scott Pruett to win the Brickyard Grand Prix Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.